This bijou house on the beach in one of Thailand’s prettiest resorts is an exciting new find for us. Perfect for groups of friends and families, ...or a very romantic honeymoon destination.
Sleeps: 8 (10 on request)
From US$780 - US$1,140 per night
Christmas/New Year US$1,280 per night
Plus 17.7% Government tax and service.
• 5 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Complimentary American breakfast
• Complementary transfers
• Daily maid service
• Concierge service
• Chef on request
• Special traditional lantern launching on the beach
• Friday night markets when the village is car free, with food stalls and local handicrafts
• Direct beach access
• Infinity pool at beach level
• Roof top Jacuzzi & bar area
• iPod docking stations
• Satellite TV/DVD
• Safes in bedrooms
• In room dining available
• Boats leaving daily from the Pier to outer islands
• Airport 15 minutes
• Daily flights to Koh Samui via Bangkok www.bangkokair.com
• Car & motorbike hire on request
• Thai cooking classes on request
• Massage & spa treatments on request
• Jet skiing, Kite surfing, kayaking, and sailing on request
• Scuba diving on request
• Boat trips to outer islands on request
• Elephant & jungle trekking on request
The Beach House
The Beach house is an elegant yet contemporary three storey home, the only private residence on the beach in the heart of the fisherman’s village of Bophut. This charming village consists mainly of original Chinese shop fronts and still retains an Indochine feel. It is renowned as Samui’s dining hub and has many chic boutiques along with loads of activities on offer.
The house is an elegant combination of Asian antiques and artwork set against white walls and recycled teak floors. The feel is one of light, space and air with plantation shutters and large windows opening onto the beach and the Gulf of Siam.
The double bedrooms are all en suite and spread over three floors, giving plenty of privacy, with crisp white linen and contemporary furnishings. Although the house has five double bedrooms, the owners prefer an optimum occupation of eight.
There are two living areas directly overlooking the beach and sea, a study area, a modern kitchen and the ultimate indulgence is the roof terrace; an idyllic spot with Jacuzzi and bar area having magnificent views over the pool, the beach and the fishing harbour - perfect for catching the sunsets.
A unique home in an enviable location, it combines understated elegance with the atmosphere of colonial living and exceptional service.