A perfect house for large groups of friends and family reunions with a 15 strong staff on hand to look after your every need.
Sleeps: 20 + 12
• High Season (Jan 11 - Mar 31, Nov 15 - Dec 19) US$2,200 per night (min stay 5 nights)
• Low Season (Apr 1 - Nov 14) US$1,500 per night (min stay 3 nights)
• Peak Season (Dec 20 - Jan 10) US$3,000 per night (min stay 10 nights either Xmas or New Year)
Prices inclusive of 7% VAT plus one airport transfer and breakfast for bookings of a week or longer
Tamarind Lake Villa (6 bedrooms - 12 guests) from US$750 - US$1,250 per night, Prices inclusive of 7% VAT
• 6 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 bunk bedroom with 4 full-sized bunk beds.
6 en-suite double bedrooms in the adjacent Tamarind Lake Villa
• 16 full time staff including a cook and driver
• 3 meals a day (upon request)
• 24 hour service
• Laundry service
• 24 hour security
• Pool (22m x 9m)
• Tennis court (with flood-lights)
• Petanque (Boule) pit, table tennis, pool table
• 13-seater minivan and 7-seater 4-wheel drive vehicle available upon request
• Airport transfer available upon request
• Massage therapists, personal trainers, tennis coaches on request
• Baby sitting by arrangement
• Cinema room
• Satellite TV/DVD/Stereo systems & iPod docking stations in all bedrooms
• Fully equipped office
• 24 hour security
• Bangkok International Airport 90 mins
• Bangkok city centre 2 hours
• Pattaya 25 minutes
• Bangsaray beach 5 mins
• Access to Navy beach (semi-private) 10 mins
• 12 Golf courses within 15-30 minutes drive
• Island excursions, sailing, scuba diving, watersports.
• Night markets
The Tamarind is located within the Buraran Estate, an exclusive residential development only 5 minutes from Bangsaray village with its renowned seafood restaurants, local shops and white sandy beaches. The Estate is fully mature with more than 5 km of private, tree-lined paths perfect for jogging, biking or strolling. The estate has panoramic views over the coastline and fabulous sunsets.
The bedrooms are arranged in a series of Balinese pavilions arranged around the swimming pool with loads of space for everyone. Extra bedrooms can be had in the adjacent private Lake Villa, only two hundred yards from the main villa and set on the shores of the Tamarind's own lake. This is a perfect house for large family reunions with a 16 strong, professionally trained staff to look after your every need.
Sai Kaew Beach is a 10 minute drive away, a semi private beach within the Thai Royal Navy's officers compound. With white sandy beaches and islands dotting the horizon, it is one of the finest beaches on the eastern seaboard offering privacy, solitude, tropical vegetation and perfect swimming conditions.