A real find. This is a no shoes, no news, tropical hideaway set on one of Australia's beautiful Great Barrier Reef beaches
From Aus$500 – Aus$700 per night
Min stay 7 nights (5 nights in low season)
• Master Kingsize (or twin) Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate lounge area
• 1 Kingsize (or twin) Bedroom, en suite bathroom and separate lounge area, direct access to beach
• 1 Kingsize (or twin) Bedroom, ensuite bathroom and separate lounge area in tropical garden setting
• Weekly cleaning service (more on request)
• House manager
• Direct beach access
• Infinity salt water pool (fenced)
• Air conditioning
• Grocery & liquor delivery service on request in advance
• Nespresso Coffee Machine
• Gas Barbecue
• Cable TV/DVD (DVD library)
• TV's in each bedroom
• Bose sound system
• iPod docking stations
• Games room with pool table
• Security system
• Spa services on request
• Babysitting on request
• Cairns International airport 45 mins drive
• Port Douglas 15 mins drive
• Nearest restaurant & bar 10 mins stroll along the beach
• Nearest supermarket 9 mins drive
This lovely open plan house sits directly on the beach looking out over the Coral Sea, an idyllic hideaway for a romantic escape or a family holiday. A beachside restaurant and bar are a quiet 10 minute stroll down the beach and the shops and restaurants of Port Douglas only 15 mins drive.
Beautifully designed, the house is set amidst the rain forest and fronted by a stunning beach and the sea. There is a fenced saltwater infinity pool with designer sun beds and a daybed on the surrounding deck – perfect for watching the dolphins.
The living and dining areas offer sea views with large glass doors which open to allow the cool breeze to blow through the house.
The bedroom suites all have quality linen, bath towels and L’Occitane bath products.
The kitchen is well equipped and there is of course the traditional Aussie barbie. The house manager can arrange for groceries and liquor to be delivered and unpacked for you!
With loads to see and do from the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef to the cool Cairns Highlands with lakes and waterfalls and much, much more… this is a holiday of a life time. The perfect place to catch up with Gap Year children or a stopover on a discovery trip of Oz. We love it!