Overlooking Hope Bay, arguably the most remote and un-spoilt beach on Bequia, if not all of the Grenadines.
1 May – 30 June & 1 Sept - 16 Dec: US$8,800 per week
1 July – 31 August: US$9,900 per week
7Jan – 30 April (except Easter): $11,000 per week
Easter US$13,200 per week
Christmas & New Year 17 Dec - 7 Jan (min 2 weeks) US$16,500 per week
The Great Lodge:
• Main living and entertainment area
2 master bedroom lodges:
• Bathroom, dressing room & sitting room
• Double bedroom, dressing room & bathroom
• 3 bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
Included in the rent for up to 8 guests:
• General manager and pool maintenance (always on call)
• Cleaning maid (5 hours per day with Saturdays off)
• Gardener (5 hours per day with weekends off)
• Cook and Waitress (to cook and serve breakfast)
Available by arrangement at additional cost:
• Chef for lunches and / or dinners
• For 9-12 guests, it will be necessary (and advisable) to have an additional waitress and cleaning maid at an extra cost of US$ 35 per day each
• Infinity Pool 45’ x 15’
• Cable TV, DVD player and iPod music stations
• Wireless Internet in Great Lodge, fixed internet in all other lodges
• Air Conditioning
• A Kawasaki Mule will be provided free of charge for use of guests with valid local driving licence (diesel to be paid for by guests)
• A 7 seater Toyota Land cruiser is also available at US$50 per day.
• Daily flights from Barbados & St Lucia to Bequia
• Two local companies offer connecting flights from Barbados to the Grenadines, with a flight time of approximately an hour
• Private Jet to Canouan island 5 minutes flight from Bequia’s airport
• Fly Barbados - St Vincent and then take the ferry.
• Airport is 15-20 minutes’ drive
• Airport pick-ups and drop-offs can be arranged
Bay View comprises six separate buildings, built on the popular Mustique theme of a central entertaining building or Great Lodge with out-lying lodges providing the sleeping accommodation which offers friends and family members the ultimate in privacy and relaxation whilst enjoying a magnificent, fully equipped entertaining Lodge as a social focal point.
Location, Location, Location.
This exceptional property is set in three acres on the most exclusive part of the Island. Great care has been taken to ensure a private setting, great views and direct beach access.
The Great Lodge is approached through a coral stone tiled, formal entrance garden with a central water feature.
The reception room has a magnificent teak floor and precision-engineered sliding glass doors which open full width onto the deep, three-sided veranda, offering spectacular views over Hope Bay below.
The air-conditioned sitting room has a teak floor and is equipped with an AV centre and 65” flat screen Plasma TV.
Stone steps lead down from the main veranda to the 45ft x 15ft infinity swimming pool overlooking Hope Bay. The spacious coral stone surround has a shaded gazebo at one end and a raised timber decked area at the other with lots of sun loungers to enjoy.
All the accommodation lodges have large bedrooms, beautifully appointed bathrooms and private verandas with views.