Part of the Bay View Estate, beautiful views over Hope Bay, smaller but perfect!
1 May – 30 June & 1 Sept – 16 Dec US$4,400 per week
1 July – 31st Aug US$4,950 per week
7 Jan – 30 April (except Easter) US$5,500 per week
Easter US$6,600 per week
Christmas & New Year 17 Dec - 7 Jan (min 2 weeks) US$9,000 per week
• 2 double 4-poster bedrooms, en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms
• 2 twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms
• Maid and cook on request
• Salt water swimming pool
• Cable TV, DVD player
• WiFi, fixed internet in most rooms
• A Kawasaki Mule will be provided for use of guests with valid local driving licence – which can be prearranged. (Diesel to be paid for by guests)
• A 7-seater Toyota Land cruiser is also available by arrangement at US$ 50 per day
• Air Conditioning and overhead fans
• Daily flights from Barbados & St Lucia to Bequia
• Two local companies offer connecting flights from Barbados to the Grenadines, with a flight time of approximately an hour
• Private Jet to Canouan island 5 minutes flight from Bequia’s airport
• Fly Barbados - St Vincent and then take the ferry.
• Airport is 15-20 minutes’ drive
• Airport pick-ups and drop-offs can be arranged
Little Bay View is approached via a long winding drive. On arrival at the house you walk along a beautifully planted pathway which takes you to the front door.
Upon entering Little Hope, you come into a large double-sided reception room with coral stone floor, very high ceilings and a large terrace overlooking the infinity pool and Hope Bay below. The reception room has a fully fitted bar area with wine storage and ice maker and a cloakroom.
Off the reception room are two spacious double bedrooms, both with 6’ x 6’4" bespoke four-poster beds. These bedrooms have en suite bathrooms (with shower and bath) and both have dressing rooms with ample storage and hanging area. They are light and airy with stunning views.
On the ground floor there is a fully fitted kitchen with a separate breakfast area and a sitting room with a large comfy wrap-around sofa and Apple TV. Also on this level are two further twin rooms with en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms. There is a large terrace with a beautiful stone table and chairs and also a gazebo as an alternative dining area for lunch or dinner.
Food and Drink
A ‘welcome pack’ of basic essentials to include coffee, tea, sugar, milk, bread, butter, marmalade, eggs, bacon, 2 bottles of wine, 6 bottles of beer and 1 case of water will be purchased on behalf of guests prior to arrival, the cost of which will be added to the guests’ bill.
A pre-arranged dinner will be organised for the day of arrival as well as breakfast the following morning. The cost of food will be added to the guests’ bill.
It will then be up to guests to arrange with the house manager the purchase of food and drink. Guests can pre-arrange for food and drink to be bought on account, for which they will need to settle before departure.