A sophisticated beach front villa with lots of children’s facilities.
Price Guide 2020:
From $23,000 to $62,250 per week
All prices are subject to 11% government tax and a 10% island fee.
• Bedroom 1 King with en-suite shower
• Bedroom 2 Queen with en-suite shower
• Bedroom 3 King with en-suite shower
• Bedroom 4 King with en-suite shower
• Bedroom 5 King with en-suite shower
• Bedroom 6 2 Bunk Beds with en-suite shower
Additional Children’s Cottage:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with either bunk or twin beds
• Maximum 10 Adults + 8 children (Up to 12 years old)
• 1 Assistant Chef
• 1 Butler
• 1 Chef
• 2 Gardener
• 2 Housekeeper
• 1 Manager
• Household staff live on site in dedicated staff accommodation to provide daily service and hospitality.
• Direct beach access
• Heated swimming pool
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned
• Internet access
• Media Room
• Outdoor dining gazebo
• Children’s play area
• Ceiling Fans
• iPod docking stations
• 10 Bicycles
• Canoe and Paddle Boards
• 3 x 4 seaters Mules
The re-design and renovation of Jacaranda combined with its outstanding location makes this villa one of the most sought after on the island. The enhanced interiors have been decorated and furnished to the highest level but retain the unique Caribbean style of luxury island living.
The three guest cottages are spaced separately in the lush tropical gardens that lead to the beautifully unspoilt beach at L’Ansecoy Bay. Each cottage has a spacious bedroom, en suite bathroom and its own private patio. Ideal for families, there is a Children’s Wing in the main house with a twin and double bedroom leading to an en suite bathroom.
A central swimming pool, surrounded by a lovely sun terrace for relaxing and sunbathing, offers a superb venue for al fresco dining.
Some helpfuls PDFS