Designed by a Norman Foster-trained architect and with direct sea frontage, a jewel of a house in an idyllic location.
Price on request
• Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room, private terrace and kitchen
• Large open plan sitting room and dining area
• Outside dining with BBQ bar area
• Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room
• Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
• Concierge (non resident)
• Housekeeper 16 hours per 6 day week
• If both houses rented together in July & August, chef and chef’s assistant included in price
• Outside these months or, if rented alone, chef on request
• Fresh water infinity pool with corner viewing seats
• Sea swimming off jetty (and off pebble beach when rented with Cassiopeia)
• Satellite TV & iPod docking in all rooms
• Sonos music system
• Bedrooms air conditioned
• Kassiopi village 10 – 15 minute stroll
• Boat hire in Kassiopi
• St. Stephano, Agni and Kouloura restaurants 15-20 minutes by car/boat
• Nearest beaches Soukia, Kalamaki Bay and Avlaki
• Water Skiing at Kalami 15-20 mins by car/boat
• Sailing, windsurfing, horse riding at Avlaki 5 minutes by car
• Golf at Ropa Valley 50 minutes by car
• Corfu Town and Airport 50 minutes by car
• Nearest tavernas/restaurants/shops 5-10 minutes stroll
EOT licence number: 0829491000394001
Located on the fabled North East coast of Corfu is a beautiful, privately owned 5 acre (private) headland, one of the islands jewels, and home to the Kassiopia Estate. With its spectacular views and beautiful landscaped grounds surrounded by sea and sky, the Estate provides the perfect setting for a truly unforgettable experience. It consists of just two stunning properties: the elegant and utterly luxurious Cassiopeia House, with its sensational pool and entertaining area, and the enchanting, incredibly comfortable and more intimate Atolikos House.
Atolikos is charming but built to the highest specifications by the owner; the house combines a strong Venetian influence complimenting its traditional Corfiot features with the ultimate in contemporary comfort, as well as privacy, luxurious accommodation and a stunning pool area with much sought after sea access. A stone pathway from the pool terrace weaves its way through the Estate’s beautiful indigenous flora to a pebble beach and jetty.
The house is extremely light and spacious with French windows and the architectural feature of a ‘Venetian Tower’ containing two of the three bedrooms. A wrap-around terrace, that is almost integral with the inside living space, has sumptuous day beds, sun loungers and chairs with spectacular views of the sea. The covered loggia, barbecue and a large oval table ensures that this brilliant combination of integral “inside and outside living” is the natural gathering point and the perfect entertaining space enabling guests to drift from one to the other with ease.
This truly idyllic hideaway offers guests complete peace and tranquillity enjoying a breathtaking position and stunning views, yet is only a short walk from the village and harbour of Kassiopi.