A really beautiful, brand new, luxury villa, in perhaps one of Corfu’s most coveted locations – perfect for family holidays and for those who enjoy the finer things in life…
Price Guide 2017:
From €12,800 to €42,800 per week
• Double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• VIP Guest suite, ensuite bathroom, own sitting room/library with single sofa bed (suitable for a child), windows opening onto pool terrace and gardens
• Master Suite, ensuite bathroom with double sunken tub, dressing room and private balcony
• 2 double/twin bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms, linked private balconies.
Lower Ground Floor
• 2 twin/double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms, French windows onto terrace & garden
• Kitchenette (ideal for Nanny)
• Housekeeper 5 hours per day, 6 days per week
• Evening turndown service
• Laundry service
• Linen change 2x per week
• Chef (included in peak season but upon request all other times at an additional cost)
• Gardener/Pool Boy assist with beach BBQ, etc.
• Concierge service – non resident available upon request
• Heated Pool 12.5m x 8 m, 1,90 deep (extra charge for heating)
• Private beach house with showers, loo, sun beds, fridge, BBQ
• Complimentary Champagne & canapés on arrival
• Satellite TV (Sky & Nova) Multi-lingual channels
• Music system/iPod dock
• Air conditioning
• Underfloor heating
• 2 Barbecues (one built-in and one portable at the beach)
• Boat mooring (60ft – 70ft)
• Corfu airport 40 mins
• Beach below the house (only accessible on foot from Villa Mou)
• Shops & restaurants 500 metres
• Water sports 5km
This beautiful, luxurious villa has perhaps one of the most idyllic and coveted locations on the island. Set above its own private bay, it has a stone paved pathway (lit by night) meandering down to a secluded 'quasi' private pebble beach which takes a mere minute on foot, fringed by ancient olive trees and edged with crystal clear turquoise waters. It is only accessible through the property's gates or by an improbable intrusion from the sea. A terrace has been built just above the water and is furnished with sun beds. There is a beach house here with an exterior solar panelled shower, a loo, fridge and portable barbeque. Just the perfect place to spend your day.... wonderful for children and adults alike.
The villa has a mooring for visiting boats and can take anything up to 80 feet.
The main house is luxurious and elegant and has been built using the best of everything from the striking crystal chandelier in the main stairwell, to the finest imported marbles, beautiful fabrics and cool contemporary furnishings. However, it is a family home and despite its size, remains intimate, ultra comfortable and relaxing.
The house is fully serviced and maintained to a high standard with evening turndown, seasonal fresh cut flowers upon arrival and candles/lanterns lit inside and outside every evening.
A non-resident concierge is available upon request.
This is truly a special villa in a unique location; secluded and private yet only a step away from the fun of San Stefano – great for children of all ages and a perfect retreat for adults.
EOT Licence: MHTE No. 0829 K55533272588