A hidden secret. The most perfect rustic chic Tuscan Farmhouse.
As seen in the TheTimes magazine Saturday 28th July2017
Price Guide 2018:
From €2,990 to €5,980
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite shower rooms
• 2 twin/double bedrooms, shared bathroom with bath and shower
• 1 external shower room
• Maid service 3 days of 3 hours per week
• Cook on request
• Pool 4 x 14 metres (1.5 metres deep – no shallow end)
• Heating - additional charge
• Small safe for valuables
• Pisa Airport 60 mins drive
• Lucca 20 mins drive
• Florence 1h15 drive
A hidden secret! The most perfect, ‘rustic chic’, recently renovated Tuscan Farmhouse….. at the end of a steep wooded drive with enchanting views. Surrounded by a pretty garden with Cyprus trees and big pots of lemon trees, there is a vegetable garden and a wonderful swimming pool with shady veranda at one end.
The house itself is unpretentious and simply done with a very cool mixture of Italian farmhouse, Moroccan furnishings and bright colours. There is a big rustic kitchen and a shady terrace for al fresco dining.
Old terracotta and stone floors and thick walls keep the house cool.
Every window opens onto a feast for the eyes; wooded hills and scented countryside with Lucca and country markets within an easy 15 minute drive.