A gem of an award winning beach house, in Spains beautiful Galicia region
Sleeps: 6 +2. Not suitable for very young children
Price Guide 2019:
From Low season €2,950 week
Mid season €3,950 week
High season€4,900 week
• 1 master suite
• 1 double bedroom, bathroom
Lower Ground Floor
• 2 double bedrooms
• Shared shower room
• Daily maid service
• Chef on request
• Beach access
• Cinema projector with 102" screen and 7.2 sound system
• In house music system
• Underfloor heating and cooling system
• Teppanyaki table
• Santiago de Compostela Airport 50 mins drive
• A Coruna airport 1hour 30 mins drive
• Vigo Airpot 1 hour 10 mins drive
• Sailing Club 4 mins drive
• Marinas at 4 and 14 mins drive
• Diving school 4 mins drive and SSI school 15 min drive
• Golf course 30 mins drive
• Santiago de Compostela 45 mins drive
• Yacht charter on request (day trip to Cíes Islands)
• Sailing Yacht Sun Fast 37 on request
• Boat trip to National Park of the Atlantic Isles of Galicia (Tours Rías Baixas and Cruceros do Ulla)
This lovely, prize winning, architect designed and owned house sits above a quiet beach in Spain’s little known Galicia region. Only an hour’s drive from the beautiful city of Santiago de Compostela. This is an area of stunning natural beauty and has loads to see and do, a perfect place for an action packed family holiday.
The house is only minutes from both a sailing and a diving school. The natural grottoes of the Pedras river are only 15 minutes drive and there is canyoning, riding, hiking and masses of other outdoor activities nearby including boat charter to the beautiful nature reserves of the Cies Islands.
A quiet, sandy beach is two steps across a quiet and almost private lane and has calm clear water.
The house is an award winning fusion of concrete, glass and wood and has a calm, ‘cool’ atmosphere with the big bay windows looking out onto the sea.
The lower ground floor is ‘self contained’ with kitchenette and shower room and the other two bedrooms are on the first floor. All the bathrooms are beautifully done and the master bathroom has a float therapy Kaldewei bathtub and rain shower. The beds all have beautiful bed linen.
The very spacious ground floor is lined in warm hued wood and contains living and dining areas and a TV area along with a beautiful, high tech, very well equipped kitchen.
This is a gem of a house, in a wonderful and little known region of Spain with a variety of excellent restaurants, markets and food experiences. It would be perfect for a couple looking for a quiet week away and just as perfect for a family looking for an active outdoor holiday.