Chalet Houches is a rustic chalet combined with completely “up to the minute” luxurious facilities, seamlessly syncing the two.
From £9,600 to high season price of £26,400 per week
• 1 king-size bedroom with bathroom, shower and balcony
• 4 king-size double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Babysitting on request
• Daily housekeeping
• Chalet Host
• Chauffeur including transfers
• Wonderful dinners (6 nights) and selected house wines
• Transfers to and from Geneva
• Champagne Reception
• Tea and Coffee in bed each morning
• Cooked or continental breakfast
• Afternoon tea with a selection of freshly baked cakes
• Children’s dinners if requested
• WiFi and Sky, Netflix and UK channels on all TV's
• Chalet iPad with The Times and Int. Herald Tribune plus other papers on request
• Plasma Screen TV's
• DVD Player and Music System
• L’Occitane bathroom products
• Private Cinema Room
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Steam Room / Hammam
• Customised Welcome
• Chauffeured Land Rover
• Flowers and daily newspapers
• Hairdryer in every bedroom
• Books & Games for younger children
• Ski Life (Les Houches) 5 mins
• Chamonix 7 mins
• Geneva Airport (GVA) 1hr 15 mins
• Chambery Airport (CMF) 1hr 45 mins
• Adjacent to Chalet Amazon Creek (Bossons)
The chalet is traditional and pleasingly spacious. Fusing technology with luxurious touches, each of the five bedrooms has a plasma television, DVD player and Bose iPod docking station. All can be enjoyed whilst unwinding in the in-chalet spa, complete with plunge pool, steam room and sauna. For the more daring amongst you, the outdoor hot tub is perfect.
Located in the picturesque, peaceful village of Chamonix, a hub for skiers and mountaineers for more than a 100 years, and with the classic backdrop of the surrounding area.
The chalet has a highly experienced team to welcome guests and to organise and assist with any (if not all) of the logistics of your stay, including ski lessons, après-ski events, dinner on the terrace, a film night in the private cinema located on the ground floor of the chalet and chauffeur services. Total peace of mind from start to end!
Chamonix has five separate ski areas each with their own lift systems - enough to keep even the most intrepid skier busy at all times. Les Planards and Les Houches have excellent skiing for beginners and there is a snowpark at Les Grands Montets. However, no visit to Chamonix is complete without a trip up the famous Aiguille du Midi cable car, rising to over 12,000ft. The sensational views of Mont Blanc will leave you breathless.