This is skiing in grand style with lots of activities for skiers and non skiers alike – utter luxury.
Sleeps: 8 (+2 children)
Price Guide 2020:
From CHF 19,000 to CHF 65,000 per week.
• 4 double bedrooms
• 2 Single
• 1 bunk bedroom
• Driver (until 20h00 – more by arrangement)
• Concierge Service
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Daily Housekeeping
• Daily breakfast
• Afternoon tea
• Dinner on 5 nights prepared by Michelin star level chef
• Mid week towel change
• 2 morning drop off to main Ski Lift and 2 afternoon pick ups from main Ski Lift
• 1 Staff day off per week
• Morning tea & coffee served in bedrooms
• Afternoon tea
• Dinner on 5 nights
• Open fireplace
• TV/DVD and Sonos music system
• Small gym
• Sauna (finish-infra red and light therapy)
• Outdoor Jacuzzi
• Exclusive use of chalet
• Fresh flowers
• Access to the Klosters/Davos ski domain
• 307 km of downhill piste/52 lifts
• Cross country trails and walking paths within walking distance
• 7 sledge runs
• Horse riding
• Horse drawn sleigh rides
• Snow shoe trekking
• Snowboarding (with access to a half pipe)
• Zurich airport 2 hours
• Samaden 1 hour
• Sargans (private planes only)
• Klosters centre 5 mins drive
• Ski lifts 5 mins drive
Voted amongst the top chalets in the Alps by the Daily Telegraph, this wonderful property is a luxurious home away from home. It is in a quiet rural location, yet in easy reach of the lights and fun of Klosters village. A driver is on hand to take you into town, or to the ski lift stations.
This lovely old chalet has been attractively refurbished to a very high standard. The large open plan drawing room - soft seating area with flat screen TV, and dining area - has an open fireplace and south facing terrace. Lots of wood panelling, pretty fabrics, fur throws, fresh flowers and old pictures give a luxurious yet intimate feeling to the house and the bedrooms.
All the beautiful en suite bathrooms have robes and luxury bath products. The Chalet also has an outdoor jacuzzi, a sauna with finish-infra red and light therapy and a gym.
The liveried staff in this chalet are top level and include an excellent chef.
Guests are looked after by a concierge service who can arrange lots of fun activities; some of these include dinner at The Ice Hotel, or at remote mountain restaurants with torch lit descent, off piste skiing with day trips of up to 30km with lots of wild life spotting and lunch in delightful hidden restaurants - polo on ice in Klosters & St Moritz (Klosters ice polo is from 18th - 22nd January and the owners have their own private hospitality tent). Spa days and in-house holistic and Chinese treatments . All of these are individually organised, totally private and great fun.
This is skiing in grand style, with plenty of comfort and activities for non-skiers, along with one of the best private chefs in the resort.