A luxury villa to rent in Hope Bay, Bequia, St Vincent & The Grenadines
Can be rented with nearby Little Bay View to sleep 20
Price Guide 2021:
From $8,800 to $16,500 per week
Minimum stay 2 weeks during Christmas
- General manager
- Maid, cook & waitress
- Chef on request at additional cost for lunches & dinners
- For over 9 guests, it is advisable to have an additional waitress & maid at an extra cost of US$35 per day each
- The Great Lodge:
Main living & entertainment area
2 master bedroom lodges
Bathroom, dressing room & sitting room
- Guest Lodge:
Double bedroom with dressing room & bathroom
- Family Lodge:
3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Infinity pool (45ft x 15ft)
- Cable TV, DVD player & iPod music stations
- WiFi in Great Lodge, fixed internet in all other lodges
- Air Conditioning
- 7-seater Toyota Land Cruiser on request at US$50 a day
- Daily flights from Barbados & St Lucia to Bequia
- 2 local companies offer connecting flights (approx 1 hour) from Barbados to the Grenadines
- Private jet to Canouan island 5-minute flight from Bequia’s airport
- You can also fly from Barbados to St Vincent and then take the ferry
- Airport is 15 to 20 mins drive away (airport transfers can be arranged)
Bay View comprises six separate buildings, built on the popular Caribbean theme of a central entertaining building or Great Lodge, with out-lying lodges providing the sleeping accommodation.
This exceptional property is set in three acres of private land on the most exclusive part of the island. Great care has been taken to ensure privacy, great views and direct beach access.
The Great Lodge is approached through a formal entrance garden with a central water feature.
The reception room has a magnificent teak floor and sliding glass doors which open full width onto the deep, three-sided veranda, offering spectacular views over Hope Bay below.
The air-conditioned sitting room has a teak floor and is equipped with an AV centre and a 65-inch flatscreen plasma TV.
Stone steps lead down from the main veranda to the generou infinity pool, again with stunning views over Hope Bay. The spacious coral stone surround has a shaded gazebo at one end and a raised timber decked area at the other with lots of sun beds.
All the guest lodges have large bedrooms, beautifully appointed bathrooms and private verandas with views.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.