A luxury villa to rent by Cala Algaiarens in Menorca, Spain
Sleeps: 12 + 3 children
Price Guide 2021:
From €2,730 to €6,741 per week
Rates include local tax
- Daily maid service (extra available at €15 per hour)
- Extra service &/or cooking on request (€20 per hour, minimum of 3 hours)
- First Floor:
Master suite with living room & single pull-out bed for a child
- Ground Floor:
3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
2 double bedrooms
1 small single bedroom ideal for a child
- Swimming pool (5m x 10m)
- Mountain bikes, kayaks, 2 paddleboards, table tennis & piano
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans & TV/DVD
- Cinema screen, projector, satellite TV, video library, stereo system, Mac computer & broadband access
- Menorca international airport 40 mins
- Ciutadella town 20 mins
- Private pebble beach of Alfurinet 2km
- Sandy beaches at Algaiarens & La Vall 12 mins drive
- Cala Pilar 15 mins walk or kayak
- Mountain biking & horse riding on request
- Village & shops 20 mins
Five hundred acres of private land covered in pine and fruit trees surround this Menorcan farmhouse, which has been lovingly restored to retain its traditional features.
A central porch area takes you into the spacious, cool house. Most bedrooms have large double beds and outside terraces. The master suite has a private sitting room with a single child’s bed.
A large pool and terrace is situated behind the house and has a shady pergola and views over the countryside; it offers plenty of outside dining and sitting space.
Guests have access to mountain bikes, sea kayaks and sports equipment and the house features a piano, table tennis table and a large cinema screen and projector in the living room.
The property has direct access to a private rocky beach, which is ideal for secluded swims and for setting off to explore the beautiful north coast of Menorca (nearby Cala Pilar and Algaiarens are especially worthy of a visit).
Several sandy beaches are also close by (12 minutes by car), as is the historic harbour town of Cuitadella, which has a good selection of restaurants and boutique shops, and hosts a weekly food market in the main square.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.