A luxury villa to rent in Porto Colom, Mallorca, Spain
Price Guide 2021:
From £10,500 to £12,000 per week
- Villa host
- Cook on request
- 6 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Heated pool (5m x 10m)
- Fitness suite & tennis court
- Mediterranean terrace, sunset terrace & yoga terrace
- Air conditioning & underfloor heating
- Satellite TV, DVD & WiFi
- Axopar 37’ boat available for day charter with skipper
- Palma international airport 50 mins drive
- Palma city centre 60 mins drive
- Cala Sa Nau 16 mins drive
- Es Trenc beach 40 mins drive
- Porto Colom 10 mins drive
- Tennis pro, massage & walking tours on request
This is a spacious, newly renovated villa in a rural setting with stunning views of the mountains and the sea.
The villa is surrounded by a hectare of Ali Warren-Gash-designed gardens and comes with a tennis court, swimming pool and two great terraces for chilling out, plus a wooden-deck terrace for yoga or pilates. It’s the perfect destination for both active family holidays and for anyone looking for a little peace and quiet.
The six bedrooms are split between the main house and garden annexes and reflect both contemporary and traditional designs.
A host is present and breakfast service is assured each day. More service can be arranged on request, as can a cook.
The villa owners have a very nice 37-foot boat and day charters can be arranged at a preferential rate on request.
The lovely beaches of Es Trenc and Cala Sa Nau are a short drive away, as are the restaurants of lively Porto Colom.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.