A luxury chalet to rent in Les Bossons, Chamonix, France
Price Guide 2021:
From €7,500 to €34,250 per week
Depending on type of service (self-catered or fully catered)
- 3 professional & dedicated chalet staff
- Welcome hamper including a bottle of Champagne
- Tea & coffee in bed each morning, cooked or continental breakfast & afternoon tea
- Dinner for 6 nights & selected house wines
- Daily bread & pastry delivery
- Daily property check & concierge service
- Children’s dinners on request
- Self-catering options also available
- Ground Floor:
4 king size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- First Floor:
King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Outdoor pool (summer only), spa, hammam, sauna, sunken jacuzzi & outdoor hot tub
- WiFi, Sky, Netflix & UK channels on all TVs
- Cinema room, DVD, games, plasma TVs & iPod docks
- Chalet iPad with The Times and Int. Herald Tribune plus other papers on request
- By separate arrangement: ski hire, passes, lessons & guides, massage, beauty therapy, airports transfers, helicopter transfers, heli- & cross-country skiing, snow golf, snowshoeing & Mont Blanc excursions
- Geneva airport 1 hr
- Airport transfers €200 per 8-seater each way
- Lyon airport 2 hrs
Some helpful PDFs:
This outstanding luxury chalet has all you need for the perfect five-star ski holiday. Nestled in woodland next to a mountain stream with wonderful views of the forest, this is Alpine chic living at its best.
The chalet boasts vast living areas (463 square metres over two levels) combined with a cinema room and a fully equipped spa.
After a day on the slopes, settle the children down with a wide selection of DVDs and games and reward yourself with a massage or sauna, followed by a large glass of wine from the excellently stocked wine cellar.
The highly experienced and dedicated staff will organise all aspects of your holiday including ski hire, ski lessons and guiding, ski passes, après ski events, in-chalet spa treatments and any other bespoke requirements you might want.
Chalet Bossons is situated in the hamlet of Les Bossons just outside Chamonix. The breathtaking scenery complements the superb skiing and snowboarding for all levels and the town of Chamonix combines culture and heritage with a wonderfully cosmopolitan atmosphere and a wide selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.