A luxury chalet to rent in Méribel, Les Trois Vallées, France
Price Guide 2021:
From €3,000 to €13,000 per night
Minimum stay of 3 nights in low season & 7 nights in high season
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef-prepared breakfasts, afternoon snacks & dinners
- Ski hire, ski passes, childcare, taxis, dry cleaning & laundry on request
- Level 1:
Triple bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom & balcony
Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Level 2:
Quadruple bedroom with en-suite bathroom
3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms & balconies
Mezzanine:Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Ski room & on-foot access to ski lifts
- Outdoor jacuzzi with mountain views
- Relaxation room with sauna, hammam, shower & deckchairs
- Cathedral lounge with fireplace & 3 game tables
- Dining room with fireplace & terrace
- Italian kitchen with central island
- Large south- & west-facing terrace
- Garage with 4 parking spaces & table tennis table
- On request: yoga, Pilates, gym classes, massages & guided meditation
- Chambéry airport 1 hr 20 mins
- Geneva airport 2 hrs
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport 2 hrs 15 mins
- Moûtiers 30 mins
- Hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, dogsledding, paragliding, canyoning & rafting all available locally (depending on season)
Located right on the slopes of Meribel in the heart of Les Trois Vallées, this luxury chalet is ideal for large groups looking to combine access to one of the world’s largest ski areas with top-of-the-range facilities and the convenience of an excellent private chef.
Spacious yet cosy, contemporary yet elegant, Chalet Méribel can comfortably sleep 19 guests across its eight stylish bedrooms, all of which come with their own private bathroom.
Hearty breakfasts, delicious afternoon snacks and gourmet dinners are included in the rates and served each day in the cathedral lounge on the chalet’s highest level, where the views stretch for miles across the Alpine surrounds.
The excellent staff can arrange all your skiing needs, from ski hire and lift passes to slope-side reservations at any number of top restaurants.
When you’re tired of skiing, the chalet’s sauna, hammam and outdoor jacuzzi will be ready and waiting. And the large outdoor decks with their soul-stirring views make an ideal location for some après-ski yoga or a guided meditation – two more of the many services that the team can help arrange.
Of course, staying in the chalet is not confined to only winter. Spring and summer are also great times to visit. The Méribel golf course offers excellent mountain views and there are plenty of ways to still get your Alpine kicks, from canyoning and rafting to hiking and paragliding.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.