A luxury chalet to rent in the Dolomites, Italy
Sleeps: 6 + 3
Price Guide 2021:
From €6,550 to €7,730 per room per night
Plus 10% VAT & tourism taxes
- Turn down service
- Chef on request
- Dedicated concierge service
- Daily maid service
- 3 double en-suite bedrooms
- An extra bed per room is available on request
- Private garden with outdoor jacuzzi & Finnish sauna
- Access to the facilities of the 5-star Rosa Alpina hotel inc. its 3 Michelin Star restaurant, heated indoor pool & spa with 9 treatment rooms, steam room, jacuzzi, gym, yoga studio, Turkish hammam, Finnish sauna, bio sauna & cold plunge pool
- Ski lift 5 mins walk
- English-speaking ski school
- Dolomiti Super Ski lift pass covering largest ski area in the world
- Marco Polo airport in Venice 1 hr 30 mins
- Innsbruck 2 hrs 30 mins
- Heli transfer available
Set in the heart of the Italian Dolomites in the charming mountain village of San Cassiano, Chalet Zeno adjoins the five-star Rosa Alpina, now an Aman partnership hotel and spa.
The hotel is renowned for its 3 Michelin Star restaurant, St Hubertus, and its discreet and refined hospitality. And though officially now part of the Aman portfolio, it remains under the guidance of the Pizzinini family, who have been firmly at the helm for three generations.
The chalet reflects the owners’ strong belief that accommodation should be designed to be in complete harmony with its natural surroundings and has been designed with the utmost comfort, so that in both summer and winter you are able to enjoy the spectacular scenery and the many outdoor activities on offer in the region.
Chalet Zeno provides contemporary, mountain-style accommodation boasting a spacious living area with a cosy sofa and seating area facing the fireplace and a private garden with an outdoor Finnish sauna and jacuzzi.
The bedroom accommodation comprises three suites with generous bathrooms and hammam showers.
Alta Badia’s vast skiable terrain, ranked among the world’s top ski destinations, offers variety for every level, for both ski and snowboard enthusiasts.
The village of San Cassiano in Badia is set in the heart of the Italian Dolomites at 1,537 metres above sea level. This historic mountain retreat has 750 inhabitants and has recently been declared a Natural World Heritage Site by UNESCO.