A luxury villa to rent in the Ourika Valley, Morocco
Price Guide 2021:
Rates are available on request
- Daily breakfast
- Concierge service
- Extra staff member for parties of 8 & over
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- Swimming pool with 2 shallow ends for children & underwater bench for midday drinks
- Pool house with loo & shower
- Table tennis, boules pitch & volley ball/badminton court
- Shared clay tennis court & gym
- TV room (TV/DVD)
- 24-hour security
- Marrakech International Airport 30 mins drive
- Marrakech medina & city centre 30 mins drive
- Trips to the Atlas Mountains by arrangement
This delightful family holiday home is located on a 20-acre plot shared with several other houses, south of Marrakech on the road to the Atlas Mountains. Surrounded by fragrant gardens, the house is very private and not overlooked. It shares 24-hour security, a clay tennis court and a gym with the other properties, but stands completely alone and is privately managed.
Designed for a family, it is comfortable and relaxing with lots of terraces and shady outdoor dining areas. A large pool, with shallow ‘shelves’ at both ends – ideal for children – has plenty of sunbeds and parasols and a choice of straw hats.
A beautiful roof terrace is perfect for sunsets and pre-dinner cocktails and has amazing views over to the mountains.
The house manager can call up cars and drivers and arrange restaurant reservations, trips into town or up into the mountains.
Dar Tino is perfect for small groups looking for peace and quiet away from the city, yet remains close enough to enjoy all that Marrakech has to offer.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.