A luxury villa to rent on Paxos, Greece
Sleeps: 8 + 4
Price Guide 2021:
From £5,000 to £17,000 per week
- House manager
- Daily maid service
- Cook on request
- Master suite with super-king bed, en-suite bathroom & private terrace
- 2 king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms & balconies
- King-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bunk room with 2 sets of bunk beds & en-suite bathroom
- Large infinity pool
- Air cooling system, air conditioning in top 3 bedrooms, living areas & kitchen
- Underfloor cooling system in other bedrooms & in the basement, TV room, kitchen & living areas
- Multi gym, pool table, table tennis, half basketball court/5-a-side football pitch & barbecue
- WiFi, Sky TV, wireless speakers, games & cinema room
- High chair & travel cot available on request
- Corfu airport 1 hr by boat + 10 mins by car
- Gaios 5 mins by car or 10-15 mins walk
- Paxos port 5 mins drive
- Avlaki Beach 10 mins drive
- Antipaxos 10 mins by boat
EOT licence number: 0829K91000425301
Nestled on the edge of the Ostria cliffs, the villa commands uninterrupted and captivating south-westerly sea views. The panorama as the cliffs drop to the Avlaki creek below and out across the blue Ionian Sea has to be seen to be believed.
Villa Iona enjoys day-long sunshine, the most dramatic of sunsets and a canopy of stars after sun down. While serenely tucked away in its own private grounds of one and a half acres, it is only a ten- to 15-minute walk to the island’s capital, the bustling and charming Gaios.
The spacious interior sleeps up to 12 in five comfortable bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. The kitchen is large, modern and well equipped and meals can be savoured in the large indoor and outdoor dining areas.
In addition, there is a popular games room with gym equipment, an American pool table and a comfortable cinema area. Satellite channels and WiFi allow you to stay in touch with the outside world.
Award-winning designer Lian Vermeer has blended exquisite interiors, mellow hues, white-washed walls and exposed stonework. There are cool wooden and stone floors, hand-crafted beds and wardrobes and beautiful pieces of furniture throughout. Many of the walls also have original photographs from acclaimed artist Kevin Price.
Villa Iona has been conceived with great attention to detail and is a first-rate property, sure to provide the most wonderful and memorable of holidays.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.