A luxury villa to rent near Kristiansand, southern Norway
Sleeps: 12 + 2 children
Price Guide 2021:
From £3,000 to £4,000 per night
1 week minimum stay during high season & 3 nights during low season
- The following services are available on request:
- Private chef for breakfast, lunch & 5-course gourmet dinner
- Concierge service
- Daily change of bed linen & towels
- Evening turndown
- 6 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 double beds in the loft, sharing an en-suite bathroom
- Master bedroom can accommodate a child on a rollaway bed
- Satellite TV in each bedroom
- High-speed internet, DVD, music system & CD player
- Private pier & use of various boats, jet-skis & equipment for deep-sea fishing
- Barbecue area
- Massage, beauty treatments & babysitting on request
- Chauffeur-driven car available at extra charge
- Transfers by boat, car or helicopter available at extra charge
- 25 minutes from Kristiansand by road
- The following activities can all be had locally: fishing, shrimping, crabbing, sea kayaking, rowing, scuba diving, windsurfing, water skiing, sailing, hiking & mountain biking
This exceptional property is situated at the southern end of Norway, on a private plot of land that includes 86m of private coastline and two islands. It is naturally shielded on three sides and has magnificent views over skerries and the open sea.
The main building has been totally renovated to a high standard and is the perfect retreat for an off-the-grid holiday.
The interiors are spacious, light and refined and the house can be staffed to any level.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.