A luxury house to rent in Zakynthos, Greece
Price Guide 2021:
From £16,875 to £22,438 per week
- Daily maid service
- Cook for breakfast & 1 other meal
- Chef, kitchen washing up, shopping, laundry, babysitting, concierge services on request
6 doubles bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Sea Folly:
1 double bedroom with his & hers bathroom
- Infinity pool
- Plunge pool at Myrtia
- Steps down to the sea for swimming off the rocks
- Quiet coves & sandy beaches accessible by boat or on foot
- WiFi, sound system, iPod docks & safe
- Beauty treatments & boat charters on request
- Zakynthos airport (Zante) 40 mins drive
- Quiet coves 5 mins walk
Situated on the stunning north-east coast of Zakynthos near the small port of St Nicholas, Kapari Bay faces the Peloponnesian mountains and has fantastic 180-degree views of Kefalonia. The 25-acre estate has steps leading into the crystal-clear waters of the Ionian Sea, and close by, sandy beaches and coves are easily accessible by boat or on foot.
This mini estate is made up of two houses: a larger property, which includes centralised dining areas, and the most gloriously romantic, one-bed Sea Folly.
The house is beautifully done to a very high standard with lovely linens, pretty bathrooms and is professionally run.
It’s perfect for large family groups, although very small children do need to be supervised.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.