A luxury villa to rent on Bomlo Island, Western Fjords, Norway
Sleeps: 8 + 1 child
Price Guide 2021:
All-inclusive from NOK38,000 per night (c.£3,224 )
Self-catering from NOK20,000 per night (c.£1,697)
4 nights minimum stay
- Private chef for breakfast, lunch & 5-course gourmet dinner
- Concierge service
- Daily change of bed linen & towels
- Evening turndown service
- 4 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- The master room can accommodate a child on a rollaway bed
- Outdoor jacuzzi & massage area
- Satellite TV & high-speed internet in each bedroom
- DVD, music system & CD player
- Private pier & Norwegian rowing boat
- Fishing equipment for deep-sea fishing
- Covered barbecue area
- 2.5 hrs from Bergen airport by road
- 25 mins by helicopter
The wonderful House on the Fjord is situated on the island of Bomlo, a beautiful rural area off the west coast of Norway, connected to the Norwegian mainland by a tunnel.
Built on the shores of the Adnanes Fjord overlooking the sea, mountains and islands and surrounded by green meadows, lush forests and fjords, the house offers a truly authentic taste of Scandinavian living.
This is a place for nature lovers and for those looking for peace and quiet along with outdoor activities, pampering and gourmet food.
The weather is unpredictable and can include rain and wind as well as beautiful sunshine, clear skies and velvet evenings. Summer temperatures (from mid May) rise to 25C with the sun rising at 4am and setting around 11pm.
The villa is spacious and airy. A terrace runs the length of the house and is furnished with deck chairs and a jacuzzi, heated to 39C all year round.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.