A luxury house to rent in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
+2 adults in the Garden Studio
Price Guide 2021:
Rates available on request
- House manager
- Fully staffed with good cook
- Main House:
4 large deluxe double bedroom suites with en-suite bathrooms
- Garden Studio:
Studio king-size bedroom
- Large heated saline swimming pool
- African boma & garden with firepit
- Top-level security system inc. camera entry system
- Air conditioning in master bedroom
- 6-channel audio systems, DSTV & WiFi
- Port Elizabeth international airport 2.5 hrs drive
- George airport (domestic) 90 mins drive
- 3.5-mile beach 90 seconds walk via special walkway
- Nearby attractions inc Big 5 safari, 2 golf courses, Robberg National Park, stunning cliff walks, elephant centres, cheetah drives, driving range, polo, skydiving, surfing, mountain walks, deep sea fishing & much more
Plettenberg Bay and the surrounding area is famous for its moderate climate, nature reserve, mountain range and stunning golden beaches. A wealth of nearby activities including Big 5 safaris and whale-watching in August make this an ideal holiday location.
The house is situated on the exclusive Solar Beach, the top location in Plettenberg Bay. Away from the noisy town centre but with quick and easy access to it, it is one row back from the beach to ensure maximum privacy.
Newly built to the highest standards with an impressive two entrances and extensive living areas, the house has underfloor heating throughout and a double log fire making it a perfect year-round destination.
Immaculately designed and decorated, it is a house of great style and comfort and benefits from being in the sun all day. It is shielded from strong winds and has a beautifully maintained and irrigated private garden. The owner has also built a secluded African boma – perfect for pre-dinner cocktails or for gazing at the incredibly clear stars around a log fire at night.
In addition to the main house, the property has a garden house which is used as a studio and separate accommodation. It has a raised bedroom area with a king-size bed, a shower room, plenty of storage, a fridge and cooking facilities, music system, independent satellite TV and outdoor terracing. It’s on the side of the property by the boardwalk to the beach.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.