A luxury chalet to rent in Verbier, Switzerland
Sleeps: 18 + 6 children
Price Guide 2021:
From CHF 150,000 per week
Price based on 7 nights exclusive hire for 18 guests, including accommodation, all meals, drinks (including premium branded spirits), festive add-ons, dedicated team & taxes.
Shorter stays & lower occupancy on request
- Full staff including a professional chef
- Activities co-ordinator
- 2 master suites with en-suite bathrooms
- 7 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bunk room for up to 6 children with en-suite bathroom
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor & outdoor jacuzzi & steam room
- Fully equipped gym
- Private ice rink for children
- TV, DVD, karaoke machine, PlayStation, Wii & Xbox
- Cross-country skiing, sledging, snowboarding, snowshoeing, paragliding, heli-skiing & spa treatments on request
- Geneva international airport approx 2 hrs drive
- Private planes can land at Sion Airport, approx 45 mins
- Helicopter transfer by arrangement
- Transfer by train from Geneva airport to Martigny & then taxi to the Lodge (30 mins) or La Charble (15 mins)
- Main ski lift 250m + access to 400km of piste
Part of the Virgin Limited Edition portfolio (along with the likes of Necker Island and Son Bunyola), The Lodge is a picture-perfect chalet sleeping up to 18 adults in seven beautifully decorated bedrooms and two stunning master suites, with space for six additional children in a specially designed bunkroom.
Staying here is like having the run of your own boutique hotel, with a list of facilities that inlcudes a party room with a pool table, bar, home cinema and disco ball; a heated indoor pool, 12-person jacuzzi, steam room, gym, spa treatment room and wine cellar. In summer you can even play croquet on the lawn beside the outdoor bar and barbecue area.
The Lodge is perched high in the Swiss Alps in a forested area just a five-minute walk from the centre of Verbier and only 250m from the main Medran lift station. A complimentary 24-hour driver is on call to drop you off or collect you from within the resort.
Also on hand are a great team of staff, including a very good, professionally trained chef. In fact the food is a highlight of a stay here and tends to be a mixture of local Swiss and international dishes. Dining can be as formal or informal as you like, with everything available from gourmet meals to healthy dinners, kids’ classics and light lunches for non-skiers. The chef is off one evening a week but this is the perfect excuse for dipping into Verbier’s wonderful restaurant scene.
The Lodge is just as popular in summer, with some great hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, rock climbing and white-water rafting all available nearby.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.