A luxury villa to rent in Cisternino, Puglia, Italy
Price Guide 2021:
From £1,925 to £3,465 per week
- Maid service on request
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath & shower
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- 3 shower rooms & WC
- Pool (10m x 5m) with external shower
- Fans in bedrooms
- Barbecue & several dinning terraces seating 10 at each
- TV (Italian channels only), DVD player, WiFi, iPod docking station & bluetooth connection
- Bari airport 60 mins drive
- Brinidisi airport 45 mins drive
- Nearest beaches 15 mins drive
- Bicycles for hire in Cisternino
- Boats for charter in Castro
- Golf course at Savelletri
Trulli, traditional dry stone houses with conical roofs, are found all over Puglia.
This charming example has parts dating back over 300 years and is set in the countryside surrounded by olive groves outside of Cisternino, a town famed for its historic centre and excellent cuisine.
Split over two levels, the house successfully combines the traditional and contemporary, with modern conveniences sitting happily alongside antique appointments – the work of local master builders and international interior designer, Stephen Ryan.
The attractive outside living spaces are spread over four different terraces with plenty of shady dining and seating areas and a good-size sunbathing terrace around the pool, all surrounded by lavender beds, herb gardens and fruit trees.
The house can welcome six guests but is equally perfect for a holiday for two.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.