A luxury villa to rent at the exclusive Amanoi resort in Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Price Guide 2021:
From US$6,750 to US$8,860 per night
Rates exclude 16.6% government tax & service charg
Minimum stay 3 to 5 nights
- Fully staffed including 24/7 personal butler
- Private chef
- Concierge service
- 5 suites in individual pavilions with king-size beds
- Infinity pool
- Private beach at Vinh Hy Bay with beach club
- Expansive timber decks with ocean & mountain views
- Celebrated Aman Spa
- WiFi, TV, Netflix & Bose sound system
- Espresso machine & personal bar
- Private villa buggy
- Daily morning wellness class, such as yoga or pilates
- Guided walks to discover flora & fauna
- Holistic wellness programmes on request
- Complimentary water sports such as kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding, snorkelling & windsurfing
- Complimentary children’s activities including fishing, cookery classes, arts & crafts & movie nights
- Cam Ranh airport 70 mins drive
- Domestic flights from Ho Chi Min City & Hanoi
- International flights from Hong Kong & Kuala Lumpur among others
Villa Aman Dix Huit is the largest of the elegant and minimalist villas on offer at Amanoi, the first resort in Vietnam from the prestigious Aman group.
The location here is second to none – just down the coast from Nha Trang on an elevated hillside in Nui Chua National Park, with commanding views of Vinh Hy Bay and the surrounding mountains.
The views all around may be natural and unspoiled, but Amanoi itself is the epitome of contemporary resort minimalism, mixing modern architecture with indigenous design touches.
The villa itself was designed by renowned architect Jean-Michel Gathy and is set in its own grounds, seamlessly woven into the fabric of the hillside, but only a short walk from the resort’s private beach and beach club.
Access to all of the Aman facilities is included in a stay, including the spa for which Amans the world over are justifiably famous. If you don’t want to mix with other resort guests then that’s perfectly fine too, as the villa comes complete with a 24/7 butler, a private chef and a great team of staff.
The five bedrooms are located in individual pavilions sensitively arranged within the vegetation around the central infinity pool. Teak decks run between the pavilions and rooms are beautifully decorated with minimalist furniture.
If you’re keen to keep active then water sports, yoga and hikes in the national park can all swiftly be arranged. Though if you’d rather stay sequestered in this hillside piece of paradise then they’ve got that covered too.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.