A luxury villa to rent in Long Bay, Antigua
Price Guide 2022:
From US$800 to US$1,000 per night
Plus 14% ABST government tax, & Levy tax.
- Housekeeper 5 days a week (except for public holidays)
- Gardener 5 days a week
- Cook or chef can be arranged
- 3 double bedrooms with Evening Breeze air-conditioned beds (2 bedrooms are interconnected & bedroom 2 can be made with twin beds)
- Infinity-edge pool
- Fully equipped kitchen & pantry
- Air-conditioned den & beds, ceiling fans throughout & mosquito nets & screens
- WiFi, local mobile phone with some credit, DVD players & iPod docking stations
- All linen & towels, hair dryers & safe
- Remote-controlled entrance gate
- VC Bird International Airport 25 mins drive
- Long Bay beach less than 10 mins walk
Set in an acre and a half of landscaped tropical gardens and overlooking the sea on the east coast of Antigua, Villa Azura is a well situated and beautifully presented property.
This is a very special house and has been designed with style. Specially commissioned furniture and fittings from Bali combine with the eco-friendly American clay which has been used as plaster throughout to give it a ‘breathable’ quality.
The well-planned accommodation makes full use of space. The large sitting room opens out onto the huge, covered veranda, which in turn interconnects with the extremely well-equipped kitchen, thus effortlessly incorporating the outside with the interior. There is a table seating eight for dining on the veranda and a sunken den for relaxing inside the house.
The beautiful, infinity-edge pool has its own pavilion and comfortable day bed as well as a roof terrace that provides the perfect setting for sun-downers and stargazing.
The closest beach to Villa Azura is Long Bay, located just three minutes by car or a ten-minute walk. Here you will find beautiful white sand and some of the best snorkelling on the island.
This is just a small selection of the properties we represent around the world. We continue to travel the world looking for new, unique and exceptional estates to add to our presentation. So do call, we’d love to talk.