A luxury villa to rent on Carriacou, Grenada
Price Guide 2021:
From £615 to £890 per night
- House manager
- Housekeeper 5 days per week
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 double bed & 2 twin beds with en-suite bathrooms
- Pool (712 square fee)t
- Air conditioning & ceiling Fans
- TV/DVD & DVD library
- Boat charter, car rental, snorkelling, diving, kite surfing & swimming with turtles all available nearby
- Access via Grenada international airport & 20-minute SVG Island Hopper onto Carriacou or 2-hour ferry ride
- Hillsborough 15 mins & Hillsborough airport 10 mins
- Nearest beach 2 mins walk
The villa is in a spectacular, private setting with sweeping views and luxurious accommodation. With architecture inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, this beautiful house sits on a promontory on the Atlantic side of the island, a 20-minute plane ride from Grenada.
The incomparable villa location is framed by lush front gardens next to the sea and an entrancing view of the nearby islands of Petit Martinique and Petit St Vincent. Relaxing by the pool and watching these islands light up as dusk falls is one of the many visual treats of Villa Carriacou.
The carefully tended lawns and gardens and a constant cooling sea breeze create a comfortable, virtually mosquito-free environment for outdoor and indoor living.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.