A luxury villa to rent in Mahon Harbour, Menorca, Spain
Price Guide 2021:
From €4,995 to €8,688 per week
- Maid service – extra charge
- Cook & massage therapist on request
- Master suite
- 2 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Double bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room
- Small double bedroom
- Separate shower/WC
- Pool (10m x 5m)
- Jetty & extra mooring for large boats
- 8-seater day boat (boat licence required – for use within Mahon harbour only)
- WiFi & flatscreen satellite TV with surround sound
- Air conditioning
- Mahon airport 40 mins
- Golf 20 mins by car
- Tennis club in Mahon
- Restaurants on water’s edge at Mahon 4 mins by boat, 10 mins by car (water taxi available)
- Local shop within walking distance
We love Menorca and in particular this pretty house, situated on the quiet bay of San Antonio in the area known locally as ‘Millionaire’s Row’.
The house has been recently renovated and is elegantly furnished with lots of different entertaining areas and a host of terraces and quiet places to sit and enjoy the fabulous views.
A superb roof terrace with its own kitchen, dining and seating area is the focal point of the house and boasts wonderful views over the harbour.
There’s also an oval pool and barbecue terrace, and a shady vine-covered pergola, perfect for watching the sun setting over the water in the evenings.
The large sitting room has been smartly decorated in neutral tones and the separate large dining area (with a table seating up to 12) features sliding windows that open to views of the sea.
The bedrooms are all fresh and pretty, four having en-suite bath or shower rooms and private terraces. The fifth bedroom is quite small and has a separate shower room/WC.
If you’re arriving by yacht, you’ll love that the house has its own private mooring. The owners also have their own eight-seater boat, which is available to rent for those with a boat licence and can be moored at the end of the private jetty; perfect for popping out for lunch or dinner in one of the delightful creeks that line the Mahon harbour area, or heading to Mahon itself for a quick aperitif. The boat is for harbour use only.