A luxury villa to rent in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Price Guide 2021:
From US$1,150 to US$1,925 per night
Rates subject to 15.5% tax & service charge
Minimum stay from 2 to 7 nights depending on the season
- Fully staffed including villa attendants, gardeners & private chef trained in local & international cuisine
- Daily continental breakfast
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer service (1 round-trip)
- Car (seating 6 passengers) & driver up to 8 hours per day
- 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Infinity pool
- Beach access
- Tennis court & gym
- WiFi, media room, satellite TV, DVD player & stereo
- Air conditioning & ceiling/wall fans
- Seminyak night life 25 mins drive
- Seminyak centre 30 mins drive
- Baiu Nirvana Golf Course 15 mins drive
- Ngurah Rai International Airport 50 mins drive
Villa Karis is a luxury beach house located in Canggu in the peaceful village of Pererenan. The house sits just back from the dunes on one of Bali’s best west-coast surfing beaches.
The villa offers views of the Bukit Peninsula to the south. To the north lie palm trees, rice terraces and a series of headlands, the nearest of them surmounted by a charming temple. From the master bedroom you have a view of Mount Agung, Bali’s biggest and most sacred volcano.
The accommodation is spacious and beautifully decorated in an eclectic fashion with a tasteful mix of wood and marble with rattan furniture. The house has been built so that there are ocean views from every room and there are two sleeping pavilions, very well finished with wooden floors, king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms with large bathtubs and outdoor showers in the very private garden. All of the bedrooms have an outdoor patio/veranda with a large cushioned day bed.
Outside, the blue-tiled infinity pool is set in 1.2 hectares of breathtaking tropical gardens. In addition, there is a private tennis court and gym facilities for the energetic among you. The Bale is the perfect place to sit with a sundowner and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets.
There is so much to do in the vicinity with great night life, good restaurants, surf beaches, horse riding and golf all nearby.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.