A luxury villa to rent in Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
Price Guide 2021:
From US$650 to US$1,150 per night
Rates subject to 10% service charge & government tax
Minimum stay 3 to 7 nights depending on the season
- Fully staffed including cook & driver
- Baby sitting on request
- Master suite with indoor/outdoor bathroom
- Bedroom with 3 single beds
- 2 double bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- Infinity pool (20m) with shallow kids’ pool attached
- Yoga deck (yoga & private fitness sessions on request)
- Indoor/outdoor massage area
- Children’s treehouse & trampoline
- Volleyball/badminton court
- Air conditioning
- Home cinema, DVD, iPod station, WiFi & music system
- Mountain biking, surf lessons, hiking & golfing on request
- Denpasar international airport 2 hours
- Seminyak 1 hour 30 mins
- Beach 5 mins
This lovely, architect-designed house overlooks the sea among rice fields and coconut groves, just an hour and a half north of Seminyak. Minutes away from quiet, black-sand beaches, it is surrounded by tropical gardens and is a haven of tranquillity.
Designed with young families in mind, the house comes with a children’s treehouse and a trampoline. The master suite comes with its own shaded terraces and there is a large and colourful children’s bedroom with three single beds. The rooms are all decorated with a blend of contemporary and antique furnishings.
Refreshed by light breezes, the large and spacious living areas open onto the terraced rice fields. Spread over three levels, the main living area is completely open and furnished with day beds and large cushions. The lower level and smaller living area is more intimate and the library has floor-to-ceiling windows and big relaxing sofas.
An indoor dining table can easily seat eight while the outdoor table, which comes with a roof canopy, has enough space for 12.
Additional guest can be housed in the garden pavilion, sympathetically designed to fit in with the landscape. Its two double bedrooms share a bathroom and a large terrace furnished with a big outdoor sofa.
The unusual ‘river’ pool follows the curve of the rice terrace and looks out over the lush vegetation to the sea.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.