A luxury villa to rent in Val d’Orcia, Tuscany, Italy
Not suitable for children under 8 years old
Price Guide 2021:
From: €5,205 to €7,722 per week
- Housekeeper 3 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Chef on request
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Double bedroom with separate large bathroom
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Saline pool (12m x 6m) with electric cover – heating on request
- Table tennis, badminton & barbecue
- Underfloor cooling & heating at extra cost
- Insect screens
- 50” TV (Sky sports & films), DVD collection, Sonos sound system, iPod docking station & WiFi
- Perugia airport 1 hr 30 mins drive
- Florence airport 1 hr 40 mins drive
- Rome airport 2 hrs 30 mins drive
- Montepulciano 12 mins drive – nearest shops
- Santo Pietro 10 mins drive – nearest restaurant
- Bagno Vignoni, thermal baths & spa 25 mins drive
- Montalcino, Brunello wine production 30 mins drive
- Castiglione del Lago, lake, water sports 45 mins drive
- Siena 55 mins drive
This is a quintessentially lovely Tuscan family home set in the Val d’Orcia national park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The house is situated in 70 acres of its own secluded land, which includes woodland, a 500-tree olive grove and open fields covered in wild flowers, with lots of space for walking and exploring.
Pretty, landscaped gardens surround the house and pool, which is bordered by a generous area of travertine stone paving. Large umbrellas shade teak sunbeds and steamer chairs. There is plenty of flat space for badminton and table tennis, and lots of quiet and secluded spots for reading or chatting over a glass of wine, while looking out at the sweeping views of the Val d’Orcia. There are two large outdoor dining tables each saeting 12.
The house has five bedrooms, two sitting rooms, a TV room, a large well-equipped kitchen and a separate dining room with an antique French fruitwood table seating up to 14.
Samuela, the lovely housekeeper, can help you organise excursions, and there are very good local chefs that can be booked at an extra cost.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.