It is a condition of booking with us that you and your party obtain suitable travel insurance from a reputable provider. This must contain but is not limited to the following:
- Emergency medical expenses including, among other costs: rescue, ambulance charges and repatriation.
- Cancellation of your trip or curtailment – cutting short your trip.
- Personal liability to include, among other liabilities: damage caused by your negligence or your party’s negligence to the property in which you are staying. It may not include a clause that restricts actions being taken by a travelling companion other than family, and must include contractual liability of the party leader for the actions of your party.
- Travel and transfer delays that must include among other costs: additional costs incurred in the event of a delay.
- The policy must include the activities you are likely to do during the trip.
- The policy must cover the period from the date of booking to the date of return. It may not have a clause allowing the insurer to cancel the policy other than for misrepresentation.
There are other sections that should also be considered, such as winter sports travel insurance, baggage, legal expenses, personal accident and so on.
Our house broker MPI have now worked with us for many years and would be happy to help. Just click on the link below for a quote:
Get a quote from MPI brokers
MPI Brokers have been arranging quality travel insurance policies to suit the needs of travellers for over 30 years, providing a range of products covering travel, ski, and longer stays for individuals, couples and families.