A lxury villa to rent in St Tropez, France
Price Guide 2021:
Price available on request
- Laundry & maid service 3 hours per day
- Cook on request
- Ground Floor:
Master double ‘white bedroom’ wit en-suite bathroom & French doors to garden
- Independent Entrance:
1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
1 staff bedroom with shower room
- Totally Independent Bedroom:
Double bedroom with shower room & separate WC
- First Floor:
Master bedroom with en-suite dressing room & bathroom
1 double bedroom
1 bedroom with 3 single beds (set of bunk beds)
- Pool with electric cover (15m x 8m) – heating on request
- Pool house with bar, lounge, shower room & WC
- Additional outdoor dining area
- Table tennis & boules pitch
- WiFi, DVD & TVs with international channels
- Alarm & air conditioning throughout except sitting room
- 10 mins walk to Moorea Beach & Pampelonne Bay
- 5 mins walk to Les Moulins, Christopher Leroy’s restaurant
- 5 mins drive from St Tropez village
- 10 mins drive from Ramatuelle
- Nice airport 1 hr 30 mins
Private and secluded gardens surround this house and provide loads of space for outdoor living, including large dining and barbecue areas and a huge outdoor dining table.
Shaded terraces and a pergola provide shade for afternoon siestas and an unusual stone-and-glass pool house offers yet more space for reading, chatting or taking a nap. The pool house also comes with its own bar and bathroom facilities.
The inside of the house is decorated in pale shades of white, cream and yellow with pretty French furniture and pictures. The owners have worked on the interior design, adding modern and vintage touches with delicate touches of Provençal decoration and beautiful objects as witness to their numerous trips around the world.
In front of the house is the lawn and a 15m x 8m swimming pool surrounded by teak decks and sun loungers. The organic Provençal garden is planted with beautiful trees, agapanthus and lavender, and of course contains the boules court, a Cote d’Azur essential.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.