A luxury chalet to rent in Klosters, Switzerland
Price Guide 2021:
From CHF 14,500 to CHF 24,000 per week
- Fully serviced
- Cook for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4-course dinner (5 nights a week)
- Daily housekeeping
- Champagne reception, complimentary coffee, tea & soft drinks
- 1 staff day off per week
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 sitting rooms
- Luxury kitchen
- Outside parking
- WiFi, games, DVDs & sledges
- Zurich airport 1 hr 45 mins drive/2 hrs by train
- Nearest lift 10 mins walk
- Free shuttle bus stop 2 mins
- Centre of Klosters 10 mins walk
Newly renovated by the English owner, Chalet Bear is one of the last remaining log chalets in Klosters, with its own private garden and parking.
Great attention to detail has been paid to getting the chalet looking lovely, from the colourful window boxes to the interior colour scheme that complements the wood panelling.
Champagne and canapés are prepared for guests on arrival and morning refreshments are served daily in your room. Housekeeping bring newspapers and fresh flowers each day, and a superb chef is on hand for the duration of your stay. Returning each day from the slopes to the beautifully laid dining table is a real pleasure.
Take a stroll down the road and you’ll find the stables of the sleigh horses where you can book sleigh rides around the village – a real hit with kids.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.