A luxury chalet to rent in Klosters, Switzerland
Sleeps: 8 + 2 children
Price Guide 2021:
From CHF 18,000 to CHF 37,800 per week
- Chef & housekeeper/hostess
- Driver (until 20h00 – more by arrangement)
- Concierge service
- Champagne reception
- Morning tea & coffee served in bedrooms
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés & dinner on 5 nights
- 1 staff day off per week
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 single bedrooms
- Bunk bedroom
- Small gym, sauna & outdoor jacuzzi
- TV, DVD, Sonos music system & WiFi
- Open fireplace, sledges & parking
- Access to the Klosters/Davos ski area
- 307km of downhill piste & 52 lifts
- Zurich airport 2 hrs
- Samaden 1 hr
- Sargans (private planes only)
- Klosters centre 5 mins drive
- Ski lifts 5 mins drive
- Horse riding, horse-drawn sleigh rides, snowshoeing, snowboarding (with access to half pipe), paragliding, cross-country trails & walking paths within walking distance
Voted among the top chalets in the Alps by The Daily Telegraph, this wonderful property is a luxurious home away from home. It’s in a quiet, rural location, yet remains within easy reach Klosters village. A driver is on hand to take you into town, or to the ski lift stations.
The lovely old chalet has been attractively refurbished to a very high standard. The large open-plan drawing room – a soft seating area with a flatscreen TV and dining area – has an open fireplace and a south-facing terrace.
Lots of wood panelling, pretty fabrics, fur throws, fresh flowers and old pictures give a luxurious yet intimate feeling to the house and the bedrooms, and all the beautiful en-suite bathrooms have robes and luxury bath products.
The chalet also has an outdoor jacuzzi, a sauna with infrared and light therapy, and a gym.
The liveried staff are top level and include an excellent chef. Guests are also looked after by a concierge team who can arrange lots of fun activities, such as dinner at The Ice Hotel or at remote mountain restaurants with a torch-lit descent.
Other activities include off-piste skiing with day trips of up to 30km with lots of wildlife spotting and lunch in delightful hidden restaurants; polo on ice in Klosters & St Morit; as well as in-house holistic and Chinese treatments. All of these are individually organised, totally private and great fun.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.