A private estate of houses and casitas in the state of Jalisco, Mexico
Casa de la Playa: sleeps 8
Casa Torre: sleeps 8
Casa Alborada: sleeps 8
Plus 10 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom casitas
Price Guide 2021:
Prices vary according to accommodation, please call for a quote
- All 3 villas (casas) benefit from an exclusive host, chef & daily maid service
- The casitas enjoy a daily maid service & use of a shared pool, restaurant, bar, lounge & games room
- Casa de la Playa:
4 double suites with oceanside pool & private beach
- Casa Torre:
4 double suites with private pool
- Casa Alborada:
4 double suites with private infinity pool
- Inland Casitas:
1 bedroom + 2 children
2 bedrooms + 2 children
3 bedrooms + 2 children
Shared pool & club house facilities
- Pools in all villas
- Outdoor dining & beach dining
- TV, DVD, movies, library, WiFi & air conditioning
- 3 private beaches on the estate
- Wildlife viewing – 45 zebra & 23 eland live on the estate, turtles nest on the beaches & 270+ bird species, iguana & crocodile inhabit the lagoons
- 42-foot sailing boat available to charter
- Snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, mountain biking, football & basketball
- Horse riding, surfing, sailing, fishing, massage & beauty treatments on request
- Golf, polo & scuba diving nearby
- Private landing strip for chartered prop planes from both Manzanillo & Puerta Vallerta airports
- Manzanillo international airport 1 hr
- Puerto Vallarta international airport 2 hrs 30 mins
The former home of millionaire eco-warrior Sir James Goldsmith, Cuixmala estate is a luxury eco-resort on Mexico’s Pacific coast, comprising three private beaches and 25,000 acres of lush jungle, coconut groves, sweeping savannahs and glistening lagoons, where protected wildlife from zebras to crocodiles roam wild and free.
Among all this are three fully catered, four-bedroom private beach villas, each with its own pool and sumptuously decorated in Mexican, European and Moorish design.
Each villa offers complete seclusion with indoor and outdoor living areas, generous bedrooms and luxurious en-suite bathrooms. A live-in host and chef are dedicated to each villa.
Two villas, Casa Torre and Casa Alborada, are located on the hilltop offering stunning views of the estate and the ocean. The signature villa, Casa de la Playa, is located on the oceanfront and offers complete privacy.
For couples and smaller groups, there are ten inland casitas ranging in size from one to three bedrooms, which have use of a shared pool, clubhouse and restaurant.
The casitas are all individually decorated with Mexican arts, crafts and antiques, and arranged around a large swimming pool. With endless views stretching across the coconut plantation and to the ocean in the distance, this is a true inland jungle hideaway.
Casa Gomez acts as the clubhouse for casita guests and boasts a traditional restaurant, bar, lounge and games room.
A huge number of activties are available at the estate, including sailing, surfing, riding and wildlife viewing.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.