A luxury chalet to rent Les Gets, France
Price Guide 2021:
Rates available on request
- Chalet manager & concierge
- Housekeeper & cook
- In-house childcare on request
- Ruinart Champagne reception, open spirit bar & range of soft drinks
- Master bedroom suite (twin/super-king bed)
- Twin room & separate shower room
- 4 twin or super-king bedroom suites
- WiFi, TV/games room with plasma TV, digital & satellite channels, toys, sledges, games, books, DVDs, CDs & iPod docking stations
- Outdoor hot tub, sauna & beauty treatment room
- Heated boot racks
- Study with computer, telephone & printer
- Entertainment level with pool table & bar
- Chauffeured 4×4 VW Caravelle
- Ski equipment & fitting, lift passes, ski lessons & guiding can be arranged at extra charge
- Geneva international airport 1 hr
- Village centre 3 mins drive
- Main lift 3 mins
With Lake Geneva on one side and Mont Blanc on the other, Les Gets retains its Savoyard mountain village soul while benefiting from the the fabulous Portes du Soleil ski area, which offers 650km of pistes (some up to 11km long) and near-limitless off-piste terrain.
You will find skiing to suit all standards here, from the powder near the chalet to the moguls at La Chamossiere and the wide-open pistes of Ronfolly – all with magnificent views of Mont Blanc.
Ferme de Moudon is completely private, being set in its own grounds in the small hamlet of Moudon, yet only a three-minute chauffeured drive from the centre of town and the main lift station.
The interior (350 square metres) has been completely restored and decorated in traditional style to a very high standard. It’s the work of interior designer Nicky Dobree, who specialises in designing and building chalets for discerning international clients in all the leading ski resorts of Europe. You may recognize Ferme de Moudon from the Channel 4 series, Grand Designs.
The two large living rooms boast wonderful views across the valley. The lower living room is perfect for the kids and has a separate open -plan kitchen and dining area. This room also doubles up as the games room/movie den.
The study has everything you need to keep in touch with the world while the kitchen is open plan so you can keep an eye on what the chef is producing for dinner while you relax with a drink by the fire.
The five large bedrooms are finished to an exacting standard with power showers and feather or hypo-allergenic pillows and duvets. Two of the bedrooms would be suitable for cots and all have exquisite views of the mountains in front.
The team of five hand-picked staff are expert at anticipating your every need. The manager is your personal concierge and you make the rules – from chilled Champagne in the jacuzzi to an ice bar carved from snow. Anything is possible.