A luxury villa to rent in Tangier, Morocco
Sleeps: 8 + 4 children
Price Guide 2021:
Rates are available on request
- Houseman 6 days per week who will drive
- Daily maid service (extra maid on request)
- Breakfast service & cook
- Airport transfer
- Personal laundry on request
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 children’s bunk room with 2 sets of bunk beds & en-suite shower
- Extra bedroom on request
- Pool (5.5m x 11.6m) & pool house with loo, shower, fridge & music speakers
- Air conditioning in main bedrooms
- TV, DVD player & DVD collection, WiFi & library
- 9-seater car (Hyundai) £400 per week plus fuel
- 5-seater car (Volkswagen van) £300 per week plus diesel
- Tangier airport 20 mins drive
- Direct flights to Tangier from London, or via Madrid or Marrakech
- Tangier medina 15 mins drive
- Beaches from 15 mins to 1 hr 15 mins drive
Set just outside Tangier and with easy access to a variety of wonderful beaches, La Maison des Soeurs has views across the teeming city to the hazy mountains and the bay.
The turn-of-the-century house is surrounded by three acres of pretty gardens with paths winding down past ponds and a ‘ruined fort’, passing by a dining area that can seat 20 and on to a chevron-tiled pool with a shady pool house, perfect for lazy al-fresco lunches.
Some bedrooms have been done in delicate shades of blush pink, others in fresh blues and white, and the living areas downstairs feature comfortable sofas and chairs with piles of colourful cushions.
The house is looked after by a team of local people and managed by Hassan, who will also drive on request.
We are delighted to be able to feature such an unusual and loved house in a great location with loads to see and do.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.