A luxury villa to rent in Girona, Catalunya, Spain
The main house sleeps up to 25
2 further residences sleeping 6 & 4 are available on request
Price Guide 2021:
From €40,000 to €75,000 per week
Plus 10% VAT
- Numbers of staff depend on the occupancy of the estate but include:
- Daily housekeeping team
- 2 chefs, sommelier, personal butler & concierge
- 7 suites
- 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Children’s room sleeping 3
- 2 separate houses, 1 with 2 bedrooms & the other with 3, are available on request
- Infinity pool (13m x 8m) – heated on request
- Self-contained pool house with pizza oven & barbecue
- Children’s pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi & wellness area
- Air conditioning throughout
- Office with broadband & conference facilities
- World-class equestrian centre (one of the best in Europe)
- Snooker room, cinema room, football pitch, basketball court, beach volleyball court, archery & floodlit tennis court
- Helipad, bikes & quad bikes
- Girona airport 30 mins
- Barcelona airport 60 mins
- Beach 10 mins
This beautifully renovated 18th-century Catalan mansion has retained all the grandeur and style of its period while adding the best of modern comforts and conveniences.
The house has stunning views on all sides and is ideally located near to Girona and Barcelona and is only a short drive from the beaches of the Costa Brava.
The main house sleeps up to 25, with facilities for an additional ten people in two separate villas, making it ideal for a large family gathering, intimate wedding or for corporate events and incentives.
Each bedroom is uniquely decorated in delicate Catalan tones, with locally sourced rugs, unique family heirlooms and individual fireplaces. Some rooms lead out onto their own private terraces.
Mas Mateu’s extensive facilities include arguably the best equestrian centre in southern Europe, a dedicated swimming pool complex complete with sauna, jacuzzi and massage room, a gym, football field, basketball court, paddle court, cinema room and a summer kitchen housed in an ancient barn.
The staff, including two chefs, a sommelier, butler and concierge, will cater to your every need. And on the rare occasion that you decide to leave the estate, you’ll find the region boasts a number of epicurean delights, including Michelin-starred restaurants and some fantastic local vineyards.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.