A choice of eight luxury villas to rent on Zakynthos, Greece
Sleeps: 2 – 14 across 8 villas
Price Guide 2021:
From €2,000 to €19,000 per night
- Twice daily maid service
- 24-hour in-villa dining service
- 5-star hotel service
- Private chef on request
- 2 villas sleeping from 2 to 4 guests
- 3 villas sleeping 4 to 6 guests
- 1 villa sleeping 6 to 8 guests
- 2 villas sleeping 8 to 14 guests
All villas differ slightly so please call the office for more details
- Private heated swimming pool
- Some villas have private beach areas
- Outdoor dining area
- Marble-lined bathroom with jacuzzi & BVLGARI bathroom amenities
- Separate shower cabin with rain shower & hydrojets
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system, iPod/iPad docking station, satellite TV, CD & DVD player, iMac desktop & fax, WiFi, cordless phone & electronic safe
- Luxuriously stocked mini-bar & Nespresso machine with complimentary espresso capsules
- Temperature-controlled air conditioning
- Full use of resort facilities, including: private sandy beach, concierge services, baby sitting, kids’ club & playground, speedboat & yacht excursions, gym by Technogym, yoga, pilates, personal training, water sports, snorkelling, tennis, horse riding, health, beauty & spa treatments, mulitple restaurants, private dining & complimentary VIP airport transfers
- Zakynthos international airport 10-20 mins
- Zakynthos town 15 mins
- Direct flights from many European international airports or via Athens + 40-min flight by local carrier
- Luxury car or limo transfers from Athens available at extra cost
- Helicopter & private jet transfer available at extra cost
Porto Zante Villas & Spa is an extraordinay villa resort and the winner of multiple awards, including ‘Europe’s Leading Villa Resort’ at the 2020 World Travel Awards.
It offers eight beautiful properties ranging in size from two to eight bedrooms, as well as a world-class spa and five-star hotel service.
Situated on the green east coast of lovely Zakynthos, and only 8km from the airport, it’s an easy destination to reach, making it a great choice for families.
All villas deal in the same extravagances: private pools, immediate beach access, sprawling bedrooms, and luxe furnishings by the likes of Gervasoni and Armani Casa. Bathrooms come with jacuzzi tubs and separate rain showers, and there’s ample space for lounging or entertaining.
If that weren’t enough, there’s also a lavish spa, a kids’ club, and facilities for all manner of water sports, as well as horseback riding, tennis and beachfront yoga.
The Club House Restaurant serves high-end Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, while Maya Restaurant serves sushi and sashimi fresh from the Ionian Sea.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.