A luxury villa to rent in Cap Ferrat, France
Price Guide 2021:
From €30,000 to €95,000 per week
- Live-in villa manager (8 hours daily)
- 3 housekeepers/housemaids (9am to 5pm)
- Bed linen changed twice weekly & towels as required
- Chef for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Butler covering breakfast, lunch & dinner (8am to 11pm)
- Extra services on request include: airport transfer & taxi service, driver/chauffeur/limousine service, helicopter transfer & 24/7 security
- Master bedroom with walk-in dressing room, 2 bathrooms & terrace with panoramic sea views
- VIP guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room & terrace with sea views
- 5 guest bedroom suites, all individually designed with sun terraces & sea views
- Swimming pool terrace with panoramic sea views & mobile pool base
- Spa with hammam, sauna, shower, indoor exercise pool & massage room
- Gym with Kinesis & Technogym equipment
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating throughout
- Secure garage for 2 cars & integrated security system
- Funicular access to all levels of the property
- Interior & exterior lift
- Nice airport 30 mins
- Monaco 10 mins
- Italy 40 mins
With one of the best addresses in the south of France, Villa Sea View is perched on the peak of Cap Ferrat and offers the ultimate in contemporary luxury living, with seven individually designed bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, terrace and stunning sea view.
The pool terrace above the villa is as technologically innovative as it is well situated. Humidity misters at deck level ensure you sunbathe at a pleasant temperature even at the sun’s height. And the self-lifting pool floor means you can adjust the depth to a level that suits you, or even raise the floor entirely to create a marble dancefloor on which to dance the night away.
The main living area on the ground floor consists of an elevated dining area with uninterrupted sea views and an expansive living room with equally good views and direct access onto a large outdoor terrace.
The state-of-the-art kitchen is perfect for meals with family or friends and is complemented by a fully stocked wine cellar. There is also a second, professional kitchen on the lower level, connected by a service lift, which can be used when throwing parties or when the house is full of guests.
On the lower ground floor, guests can enjoy a spa with hammam, sauna, shower, indoor exercise pool, massage room and a gym equipped with the latest Kinesis and Technogym equipment.
For convenience, all floors can be accessed using an outdoor funicular as well as an exterior lift giving access to the villa entrance, swimming pool and parking area.
The house staff are well managed and multi-lingual, and are there purely and simply to ensure you have a fantastic holiday in this amazing house in its stunning and exclusive location.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.