A luxury villa to rent on the north-east coast of Corfu, Greece
May be rented with Atolikos House to sleep 20
Price Guide 2021:
Price available on request
- Concierge (non resident)
- Housekeeper & maid for up to 32 hours per 6-day week
- Both houses, when rented together in July & August, include a chef & chef’s assistant in the price to produce breakfast & 1 other meal
- The Tower:
Master bedroom suite with shower & jacuzzi bath
Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Mezzanine balcony & study area
- Lower Ground Floor:
Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
2 twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
2 further bedrooms can be made into a separate suite
2nd master bedroom
Bathroom with extra large walk-in shower & bath
- Saltwater infinity pool (20m x 9m) with swim jets) & in-built children’s pool
- Fully equipped pool house with sound system & fireplace
- Private jetty & direct beach access (pebbles)
- Cinema room with 52-inch TV (Sky) & B&W speakers
- Air conditioning, satellite TV & iPod dock in all rooms
- Gym, sauna, steam room, massage table & jacuzzi
- Table tennis, table football & pool table
- Corfu Town & airport 50 mins drive
- Kassiopi 15 mns walk, St. Stephano, Agni & Kouloura restaurants 15-20 mins by car/boat
- Waterskiing at Kalami 15-20 mins by car/boat
- Sailing, windsurfing & horse riding at Avlaki 5 mins drive
- Golf at Ropa Valley
- Nearest tavernas/restaurants/shops 5-10 mins stroll
EOT licence number: 0829491000394001
Located on the fabled north-east coast of Corfu is one of the island’s jewels: a beautiful, privately owned, five-acre headland home to the Kassiopia Estate.
With its spectacular views and beautiful landscaped grounds, the estate provides the perfect setting for a truly unforgettable holiday. It consists of just two stunning properties: the elegant and utterly luxurious Cassiopeia House, with its sensational pool and entertaining area, and the enchanting and more intimate Atolikos House.
At first sight, the seven-bedroom Cassiopeia House is truly breathtaking – a combination of Venetian influence and traditional Corfiot features, with the sapphire-coloured sea and dramatic Albanian mountains providing a perfect backdrop.
You enter through a traditional Corfiot door into a magical courtyard with two 400-hundred-year-old olive trees and water trickling from two enormous clam shells.
The house has so many features they’re almost too numerous to list, including large, luminous and spacious rooms; sumptuous bedrooms and bathrooms, all with terraces; and masses of entertainment features like the wonderfully retro cinema room.
These are really the supporting act to the outside living space, which includes a stunning infinity pool, a separate children’s pool and a magnificent pool house, which truly ia a ‘house’ in every sense.
From the pool terrace, steps wind down through the gardens to a small pebble beach offering beautiful sea swimming and snorkelling in cobalt blue water.
A little further along is the jetty area where you can keep a locally hired boat to use for day trips to explore the island’s numerous other beaches and coves.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.