A luxury villa to rent on a private estate outside Marrakech, Morocco
Price Guide 2021:
Rates are available on request
Includes all meals & non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, hammam, massage & beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required & 1 return airport transfer for the group.
- Fully staffed including house cook for all meals
- Azahra Estate Manager
- 45-minutes guided tour of the souks & Jemma el-Fnna on a day of your choosing
- 3 king-size bedrooms with private terraces (2 with private plunge pools)
- Swimming pool (12.8m) & 2 private plunge pools
- Sunken Berber tent for evening drinks
- Spa with hammam & treatment rooms (shared with Villa Alkhozama). Unlimited treatments included massages, facials, manicures & pedicures.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms & bathrooms
- WiFi & screening area with Apple TV
- Golf, horse riding, go-karting, trips to the Atlas Mountains & into Marrakech are all available on request
- Marrakech Menara Airport 15 mins drive
- Centre of Marrakech 15 mins drive
The newly built Villa Azzaytouna (meaning ‘olive’ in Arabic) stands in 5,000 square metres of beautiful gardens filled with lavender, orange blossom, bougainvillea and olive trees.
This private retreat (which cannot be seen from Villa Azahra) sleeps up to six guests in three spacious bedrooms, all of which have open fires and private terraces with daybeds. Two of the rooms have their own private plunge pools which are lit at night. In addition, the sitting/dining room has an open fire and a domed ceiling with bespoke Moroccan bauble lights.
The interiors have a contemporary Moroccan feel and have been designed by Philip Hooper from Sybil Colefax and John Fowler. Throughout you will find many treasures from the souk including Berber benches, wooden carved doors, antique pots and Bewni Ourain rugs.
Outside is the wonderful 12.8m pool surrounded by sun loungers and daybeds. There is a dining terrace overlooking the pool and a large sunken Berber tent for evening drinks.
The villa comes fully staffed with a house cook who will prepare a daily changing menu featuring Moroccan and European dishes made with locally-grown, seasonal produce and comforting classics for any younger guests. You will be able to choose your dishes from a wide choice of menus.
The Azahra Estate Manager will assist you with all your requirements and can organise local activities, trips into Marrakech to explore its many souks, or even day trips to the Atlas Mountains, 40km away.
In addition, why not make full use of the spa’s hamman and treatment rooms, which the villa shares with Villa Alkhozama. The spa menu offers a range of beauty treatments using Dermalogica products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and wet shaving for men. All treatments are included in the price and can be taken in the spa, in your room or by the pool.