A luxury villa to rent on the island of Brac, Croatia
Price Guide 2021:
From €1,000 to €2,800 per night
- Daily maid service up to 8 hours per day
- House manager/concierge who speaks English, German & Croatian
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 4 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Infinity pool (11m)
- Private mooring for boat/yacht
- Outdoor kitchenette & barbecue
- Sauna, pétanque area, 12 yoga mats & billiards
- 3 bikes, 2 SUP boards, kayaks & snorkeling equipment for adults & children
- Elevator, air conditioning, underfloor heating, baby cot & highchair
- WiFi, satellite & smart TV & Sonos sound system with Bose speakers throughout the villa
- Boat charter on request (€500 per day)
- Fly to Split airport then car ferry to Brac
- Boat transfer from Split airport directly to the villa on request
- Nearest restaurant 100m
- Jetski rental 200m
- Supermarket 1.2km
- Sumartin 1.2km
- Selca with cafés bars & restaurants 2km
When we walked into this villa we thought: “Wow!”.
Villa Murano is a newly built waterfront villa located in Sumartin, a small fishing village on the island of Brac. It has been decorated with top-quality materials and luxurious art works from all around the world.
With six bedrooms and seven bathrooms, this lovely villa can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests. Each bedroom has its own terrace, a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Four of the rooms can be made into twins. All have been thoughtfully designed in their own unique style, and the generous use of glass and sliding doors ensures the breathtaking sea views are preserved in every room.
The villas is also equipped with an elevator (Thyssen Krupp) and has one bedroom specifically fitted out for people with disabilities.
Among other facilities, the villa offers an infinity-edge swimming pool, a gym, a sauna and a floating dock with moorings for boats.
The house manager can organise anything from boat trips to restaurant recommendations and reservations.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.