A luxury villa to rent near Jolly Harbour, Antigua
Price Guide 2022:
From $4,000 to $12,000 per night
Plus 14% sales tax & tourist tax.
- Housekeeping & daily maid service 4 hours per day
- 24-hour concierge
- Chef on request
- Pre-stocked fridge (items selected & paid for by clients)
- Airport transfers
- Master bedroom in circular pavilion perched above the water
- 6 bedrooms with king-size 4-poster beds & en-suite bathrooms
- 2 separate living areas
- 2 separate outside dining areas
- Infinity pool
- Private, sandy beach
- Cable TV in master bedroom, Apple & cable TV in sitting room & WiFi
- Water sports equipment inc. paddleboards, pedalos & kayaks
- Golf cart, bicycles, table tennis & board games
- Vehicles & drivers on request
- 72-foot Sunseeker Predator on request
- Access to all the amenities of Jolly Harbour inc. spa, gym, golf course, marina, tennis courts & scuba diving
- Antigua international airport 20 mins
- Jolly Harbour within walking distance
The Villa on the Point is one of the finest beach villas in Antigua, situated on a private peninsula within walking distance of Jolly Harbour, with its own private sandy beach and beautiful tropical gardens.
Elegantly furnished, the spacious 12,000-square-foot villa is cool and contemporary in design, employing clean white lines and grey shutters to flatter and engage with its surroundings.
The entrance porch leads into the central area of the villa, from which ceramic Italian tiles lead straight to the soft, sandy beach. There are cool, vaulted ceilings throughout, two large open-plan living areas overlooking the pool and the beach, and a fully equipped kitchen that’s perfect for catering for parties and events.
Six of the seven en-suite bedrooms are within the main house and feature king-sized beds, walk-in wardrobes, walk-in showers and beautiful Italian fixtures and fittings.
The seventh bedroom, however – the master – is very special indeed. It’s set away from the main property in a circular pavilion surrounded by water at the tip of the peninsula, and offers breathtaking views of the ocean in all directions.
The house is set in over an acre of beautifully designed gardens, which include two covered outside dining areas, a gorgeous infinity pool, and an outdoor jacuzzi set into the stone terracing.
Paddleboards and kayaks provide plenty of opportunities for fun from the beach, though if you’re looking to venture further, you may want to charter the 72-foot Sunseeker Predator that’s available to villa guests.
You’ll also get access to all the amenities of Jolly Harbour resort village, including several bars and restaurants, a sublime spa, tennis, squash and basketball courts, hire boats, dive operators and helicopter tours.
A first-rate chef is availabe on request, housekeeping is performed daily to keep the place looking tidy, and the concierge team can arrange anything you like from massages and beauty treatments to snorkelling trips and restaurant reservations.
Finally, being all on one level, the house is particularly family friendly, offering a welcoming, safe environment for all, from the youngest guests to those simply young at heart.