A luxury villa to rent on the north-east coast of Corfu, Greece
Price Guide 2021:
From €10,800 to €12,450 per week
- Maid 6 hours per day, 6 days a week
- Resident house assistant (6 days a week, 8 am until after lunch & 6 pm until after dinner)
- Chef 6 days a week – breakfast & 1 main meal (additional meals by arrangement with chef)
- Linen changed twice a week
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Babysitting (by arrangement)
- Top Floor:
Double bedroom with en-suite shower room & private terrace
- Ground Floor:
Master bedroom with ceiling fan & en-suite bathroom
- Garden Floor:
2nd master suite with bath, walk-in shower & closet
Twin bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower
Single bedroom with pull-out extra bed & en-suite bathroom (suitable for children, teenagers or staff)
- Oval pool (12m x 6.5m)
- Air conditioning & insect screens in all bedrooms & ceiling fans in sitting & dining terraces
- Sky TV, large library of DVDs, Nintendo Wii, Bluetooth surround-sound system in the sitting room, terraces & pool & WiFi throughout the main areas of the villa
- Piano, sauna, table tennis, gym equipment, safe & Weber gas barbecue
- Electrically operated entrance gate
- Corfu Town & airport 7/8km
- Beaches & water sports 3km
- Gouvia marina (boat hire) 2km
- Restaurants & local night life 2km
Sequoia is beautifully furnished and laid out to make the most of the mature gardens and lovely views over the bay below. Located within easy access of the old Venetian capital of Corfu Town and the buzzing Gouvia Marina, it is everything that Corfu living is about.
The spacious house, which is laid out over three floors, is surrounded by huge terraces with pergolas and shady areas for dining and relaxing. The three full-time staff are happy to make each meal a different experience, whether it’s a barbecue or a formal dinner. Furnished in a light contemporary style, the house is relaxing and perfect for family parties.
Stay put for a day by the inviting pool or go down to the lively marina with its shops and cafes; hire a boat and visit one of the many beautiful beaches nearby, or even take a day trip to the nearby island of Paxos for lunch. All great fun.
The house is set in a private estate of six acres – there is one other house which also belongs to the family but is not rented out. The gardens surrounding the pool and lawns are mature and abundantly planted with colourful Mediterranean plants and the vegetable garden supplies the house with seasonal fresh produce. Please note that there is a house cat that is fed and housed in the resident couples’ cottage.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.