A luxury villa to rent in Ronda, Andalucia, Spain
Sleeps: 12 + 1
Price Guide 2021:
From £3,980 to £7,380 per week
- Housekeeper twice a week
- Cook on request at extra cost
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Single bedroom (sharing bathroom with double)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 downstairs double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Swimming pool (12m x 5.4m) – solar heated
- Shower, bar & outdoor dining facilities
- WiFi, satellite TV, DVD & Bose sound system
- Ronda 5 mins drive
- Jerez, Seville & Malaga airports 1 hr 30 mins
- Gibraltar airport 1 hr 30 mins
- Walking, riding, paragliding, hot air ballooning, tennis & golf
- Beaches 1 hr 30 mins
The house is set just outside of Ronda, the most famous of the region’s pueblos blancos (white villages), and looks out over the rugged, pillar-like peaks of Grazalema National Park.
It makes a great base from which to experience the traditional attractions of Andalucia: the sherry houses and royal riding school of Jerez, the proud heritage and ritual of the bull fights, and the wonderful ferias and solemn Semana Santa parades of Seville.
The house is surrounded by 14 acres of gardens and fruit trees and has been beautifully restored; it retains all of its original character, with a very private courtyard and fountain on one side and a shady colonnade on the other.
The pool is set slightly apart from the house and has its own facilities with a shower, bar, kitchen and dining area, and masses of sun beds and shady hammocks for the inevitable siesta. The garden offers myriad choices for outside dining with lots of tables, chairs and shady parasols.
Cool living areas and bedrooms decorated in pale shades of cream, white and beige are transformed in winter by log fires and underfloor heating. Deep sofas, books and peace and tranquillity make this a very special place to stay with either family or a group of friends.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.