A luxury villa to rent near Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
Price Guide 2021:
From €4,000 to €10,000 per week
1 week minimum stay during high season (May to October)
- Daily & pre-departure cleaning
- Bed linen & towels changed every 4 days
- Breakfast & private chef available on request
- Main House:
3 bedrooms with king-size beds & air conditioning
- Guest House:
Bedroom with king-size bed & air conditioning
- Pool with a view of the hills
- Gazebo & outdoor dining area
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- WiFi & spacious living area with Sky TV & Netflix
- Laundry service, washing machine & dryer
- Air conditioning, central heating, alarm system & private parking
- Yoga, personal trainer, massage & car transfers on request
- Brindisi international airport 35 mins
- Bari international airport 1 hr
- Beaches & coast restaurants 20 mins
Set amid olive groves, hills and rolling meadows, Casa Olive lies between the hilltop town of Ostuni and the Adriatic coast, just over half an hour’s drive from Brindisi international airport.
Though it’s a tranquil place where you can enjoy Puglia’s wide-open landscapes, many of the area’s main tourist sights are within easy reach: the trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, baroque Martina Franca with its summer opera festival, and the lush Itria valley, to name just a few.
The villa itself has been lovingly restored by Australian fashion and interior designer, Collette Dinnigan, and has a total of four bedrooms, three in the main building and one in the guest house. All have heating for the winter and air conditioning for the summer and come with king-size beds with aloe vera mattresses.
Interiors are unsurprisingly alluring, a mix of pale exposed brickwork, terracotta tiled floors and lime-washed white walls with contrasting timber furniture. The country kitchen complete with barrel-vaulted brick ceiling and farmhouse furniture feels especially authentic.
Outside is a small pool, hemmed in by bushes but with sun loungers at two ends and clear views of the hills.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.